Buttercup5008 describes her project as follows: "I made a cover for an external hard drive. The fabric that I used is Aida 14 Cloth and used DMC 554 for the project. It took me 3 hours from start to finish the project. I decided to make it into an external hard drive cover so that I could tell my external hard drive than those of my classmates at ITT Tech in Columbus, Ohio." She used the Bunnies Squared Cross Stitch Pattern. Learn more about her project.
- Submit a photo of a project stitched from a free Pattern from About.com Cross Stitch
- Submit a photo of a project you want to show off in the Stitcher's Photo Albums
- Submit a photo of a project in the About.com Cross Stitch Forum
- Share a designer profile with a photo of a project you created
- Share a how to for a cross stitch project you have finished