This lesson is the second in a series of three. In these lessons, you will learn to stitch basic Cross Stitch. A model of the completed project is shown above.
To complete all three lessons you will need:
- the completed project from Lesson One
- a pair of sharp scissors
- a small embroidery hoop (optional)
- a five-inch by five-inch square of 11-count Aida fabric
- eight contrasting colors of embroidery floss
- a size 22 or 24 tapestry needle.
The DMC floss colors used in the model are (353, 350, 552, 554, 699, 700, 809, and 820) or choose your own colors.